1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
1.1 PureGym Personal Training Academy is the trading name of Gymcareer Limited.We are a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 13242155 and our registered office is at Atlas House, Wigan, WN3 6XU.1.2 All of our courses are recognised by The Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA) and are certified by Transcend Awards1.3 If you have any questions or if you have any complaints, please contact us. You can contact us by e-mailing us at email@example.com If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in these terms requires you to give us notice in writing you can send this to us by e-mail to PureGym Personal Training Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.1 These Terms and Conditions govern the sale and provision of the Services by us and will form the basis of the contract between us and you. Before submitting an Application please ensure that you have read these Terms and Conditions carefully. If you are unsure about any part of these Terms and Conditions please ask us for clarification.2.2 We shall ensure that the following information is given or made available to you prior to the formation of the contract between us and you;2.2.1 The main characteristics of the Services;2.2.2 Our identity (set out above in Clause 1)2.2.3 Our contact details (as set out below in Sub-Clause 1.4);2.2.4 The total Price for the Services including taxes2.2.5 The arrangements for payment, performance and the time by which (or within which) We undertake to perform the Services2.2.6 Our complaints handling policy2.2.7 Where applicable, details of after-sales services and commercial guarantees2.2.8 The duration of the Contract, where applicable, or if the contract is of indeterminate duration or is to be extended automatically, the conditions for terminating the Contract2.3 By making a booking you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. THE COURSE
3.1 The PureGym Personal Training Academy course is made up of 2 parts;3.1.1 The PureGym Experience3.1.2 Level 3 Diploma in Gym Instructing and Personal Training.
3.2 The course provides you with the technical and scientific knowledge required to operate as a Fitness professional within the UK, the experience prepares you for your career within PureGym.3.3 This qualification is being prepared as an endorsement submission to CIMSPA, the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity. and is fully aligned to the following professional standards:3.3.1 Gym Instructor3.3.2 Personal Trainer3.4 Course Structure3.4.1 Access is provided to a bespoke PureGym Personal Training Academy learning platform, this platform is owned and operated by Gymcareer Limited.3.4.2 All course content is accessed via this platform and the learning experience is online via pre-recorded lectures, live webinars and interactive learning material available at https://puregymstudent.com3.4.3 All learners are assigned with a tutor to support them on their learning journey and will be provided with 1-1 sessions and touchpoints throughout.3.5 Required equipment3.5.1 As our course is online you will need access to a laptop or suitable tablet devices and a device capable of recording video, be it a camera or smart phone.3.5.2 Internet access will be required to view all of the interactive learning platform, make submissions to your tutor and access most of the course information.3.6 Course completion3.6.1 The course is designed to be completed within a 12-week time frame from start date.3.6.2 Your assigned tutor will support you throughout this journey.3.6.3 If you feel you have any issues keeping to this time frame speak to your tutor.3.7 The PureGym Journey3.7.1 As part of the course, 12 weeks free membership is provided at your chosen PureGym location. If you are an existing member your account is not charged during this 12-week period. Your PIN will remain the same for existing members, non-members will receive a new PIN via text message and email.3.7.2 Post course you will be guaranteed a PT/FC role within a PureGym, pending a successful FC interview with a Gym Manager and PT/FC role availability.
5. HOW TO GET STARTED5.1 Learner entry requirements; Prior to registration for the qualification learners are required to:5.1.1 Be accurately identified, providing proof of ID.5.1.2 Be at least 18 years of age5.1.3 Be able to communicate effectively in English [reading, speaking, listening, and writing]5.1.4 Be eligible to work in the UK5.2 As our course is largely online content based, learners will be required to have access to the below;5.2.1 Computer or Laptop5.2.2 Device capable of video recording (Smart phone is more than acceptable)5.3 A learner application form is required to be signed and submitted prior to commencement of your course.5.4 You are responsible in ensuring you provide accurate information at the time of application.5.5 You will be required to provide photographic proof of ID, either a copy of a passport or driving license.5.6 Your course start will be delayed if these items are not received.
6. PURCHASING AND PAYMENTS6.1 We accept the following methods of payment:6.1.1 PayPal;6.1.2 Visa or Mastercard through Stripe6.1.3 Bank transfer6.2 Upon payment, receipt via invoice will be provided.6.3 Payments can be made by our online secure card payment system. Information of which can be obtained by speaking to one of our course advisors on 0333 044 0104.6.4 Finance Plans6.4.1 We offer flexible payment options via a third-party provider.6.4.2 All agreements entered with this provider are exclusively between yourself and the provider.6.4.3 No part within these terms and conditions relate to your potential agreement, the plan will in itself bring it’s own agreement and terms and conditions.6.4.4 It is your responsibility to adhere to these terms and conditions and there is no involvement from the PureGym Personal Training Academy7. CANCELLATION POLICY7.1 In accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 and the Consumer Rights Act 2015, you may cancel this Agreement by completing our cancellation form at the link below;7.2 This form must be submitted within 14 days of the date your Course booking was made (“Cooling-off Period”).7.3 If you cancel a Course within the Cooling-off Period, you will be entitled to a refund of all monies paid within 14 days.7.4 If your Commencement Date is within 14 days of the date of your booking is made, and you have provided us with express consent to receive our enhanced delivery your legal right to cancel this agreement under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 will not apply.7.5 If any of the following occur, you may cancel the Services and the Contract immediately by giving Us written notice.7.5.1 We have breached the Contract in any material way and have failed to remedy that breach within 4 weeks of you asking Us to do so in writing; or7.5.2 We enter into liquidation or have an administrator or receiver appointed over Our assets; or7.5.3 We are unable to provide the Services due to an event outside of Our control (as under sub-Clause 11.2.5); or7.5.4 We change these Terms and Conditions to your material disadvantage
8. RIGHT TO TERMINATE8.1 We may end access to an Online Course if you violate any of these terms and conditions or, for certain courses.8.1.1 If you do not make any payment8.1.2 If you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the training course, for example, you do not provide us with the completed application form or form of ID;8.1.3 If the information provided in your application is incorrect or misleading or we discover that you do not meet the course requirements.8.1.4 If we end your enrolment in due to a breach of these terms or a rules violation may deduct or charge you the full course fee as a result of your misconduct.9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY9.1 We shall not to the extent permitted by law be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data or waste of time).9.2 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence nor any liability for fraudulent, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.9.3 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, Consumer Contracts (Information Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTYWe are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Course Materials and all rights in the design text graphics and other material on the Website. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.10.1 Where Course Materials are provided online or by email you may print off copies, and you may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for learning purposes only. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any of the Course Materials we have sent to you or you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.10.2 You must not use any part of the Course Material on our site for commercial purposes.
11. EVENTS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL (FORCE MAJEURE)11.1 We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing Our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond Our reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, traffic jams and vehicular accidents, industrial action, civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action, epidemic or other natural disaster, or any other event that is beyond Our control.11.2 If any event described under this Clause 11 occurs that is likely to adversely affect Our performance of any of Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions:11.2.1 We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible;11.2.2 Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions will be suspended and any time limits that We are bound by will be extended accordingly;11.2.3 11.2.3 We will inform you when the event outside of Our control is over and provide details of any new dates, times or availability of Services as necessary;11.2.4 11.2.4 If the event outside of Our control continues for more than 4 weeks We will cancel the Contract and inform you of the cancellation. Any refunds due to you as a result of that cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible;11.2.5 If an event outside of Our control occurs and you wish to cancel the Contract, you may do so in accordance with your right to Cancel under sub-Clause 7.5.312. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY12.1 It is your responsibility to attend the Course that you have booked with us. We cannot and will not be liable or responsible for any failure on your part to attend part or all of a Course that you have booked, irrespective of the reason(s).12.2 It is your responsibility to commit the requisite level of time and effort to your studies to enable you to achieve the requirements of the qualification, as dictated by the awarding organisation. While we will endeavour to support you as best as we can throughout your Course, we cannot accept any liability for any shortfall on your part to achieve the required assessment standard(s).12.3 You are responsible for ensuring that you complete your Course within the allocated time frame.12.4 It is your responsibility to ensure that all of the assessments and coursework you submit are entirely of your own creation. Should there be any proven incidences of plagiarism or malpractice this will result in disciplinary proceedings being brought against you. Disciplinary actions could include but are not limited to re-completion of all course assignments or your removal from the Course. If you are removed from the Course, you will not be entitled to a refund of any monies. We will also be required to disclose such malpractice(s) to the awarding organisation, who may also prevent you from accessing this course with another provider.
13. LEGAL13.1 The Contract is between you and Us. It is not intended to benefit any other person or third party in any way and no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions. A person who is not a party to the agreement made between you and has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 in respect of such agreement and/or these terms and conditions.13.2 If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or other authority, that / those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions. The remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid and enforceable.13.3 No failure or delay by Us in exercising any of Our rights under these Terms and Conditions means that We have waived that right, and no waiver by Us of a breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions means that We will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.13.4 These Terms and Conditions (and the Contract) (including any non-contractual matters and obligations arising therefrom or associated therewith) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.13.5 Any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between Us and you relating to these Terms and Conditions (or the Contract) (including any non-contractual matters and obligations arising therefrom or associated therewith) shall fall within the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.13.6 If any Court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the term will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The PureGym Personal Training Academy is a reputable education provider offering professional development programmes and regulated qualifications in active leisure, learning and wellbeing. PureGym Personal Training Academy is recognised as a centre for the delivery of vocational qualifications in accordance with a legally established third party agreement with a number of regulated awarding organisations. The awarding organisations that we are affiliated with are regulated in England by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
PureGym Personal Training Academy have established this policy to enable clients, learners or any relevant third parties to appeal against procedural decisions associated with our industry and training services. This policy is relevant to all staff, clients, learners and any relevant third party. Those who are making an appeal on behalf of a client or learner must have evidencable permission to do so unless the client or learner is under 18 years. In these cases, parent or guardian communications are routinely accepted.
Adverse effects associated with regulated qualifications are confirmed by Ofqual in England.
The person who is in receipt of the informal appeal maintain communication with the Integrity Officer throughout the process and will ensure accurate records are maintained. If the appellant does not feel they can make an appeal informally they should move straight to stage two of these procedures.
With specific regards to regulated qualification assessment processes, practices or results a remark of the assessment, review of quality assurance reports or reassessment activities may be initiated based upon the nature of the appeal. Where the appeal is associated with a written or recorded piece of work and alternative assessor will conduct a re-mark intervention. Where the two outcomes are different, a third re-mark is completed. Where the appeal is associated with the outcomes of a practical demonstration or professional discussion which are not recorded the assessment records will be reviewed. An investigation to determine whether the assessment decision stands or whether the assessment decision should be overturned will be conducted. Where internal quality assurance activities were completed on that particular assessment the decision will stand unless evidence suggests otherwise.
All evidence will be validated and triangulated to determine the accuracy or the original decision and effectiveness of the decision-making processes. The Integrity Officer will be independent of all original decisions. They will manage the process to ensure all records are effectively maintained. The Integrity Officer will, validate, triangulate, and evaluate all information collected and determine the outcomes. The Integrity Officer will communicate updates or in writing to all relevant stakeholders within or every 25 working days.
Where the learner any relevant third party exhausts the centres appeals procedure and remains dissatisfied with the outcome, in relation to regulated qualifications they are eligible to report the details of their appeal to the awarding organisation in accordance with their procedures. In escalating the matter to the awarding organisation it is important to provide:
Evidence must include the subject matter, dates, times, quality reports [where these are available] and any reference numbers where these are known. Failure to provide evidence to support the grounds for an appeal may results in the appeal being rejected. Awarding organisation appeals policies and reporting processes can be sourced on the relevant awarding organisation website.
Where the learner or any relevant third party exhausts the awarding organisation appeals procedures and remain dissatisfied with the outcome, they are eligible to report the details of their appeal to the regulator in accordance with their procedures. Once the appeals process is exhausted, the matter may then be taken to the regulator. The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) regulate products delivered by recognised awarding organisations in England. Ofqual handle issues:
Before reporting the matter to the regulator Ofqual, appellants should exhaust all stages in policy. It is unlikely that regulator will follow up on an incident unless the individual has initially been through our procedural appeal process. Matters can be brought to Ofqual’s attention in writing, via email or by telephone:
PureGym Personal Training Academy have in place a standardised and systematic monitoring process to ensure the continued relevance and accuracy of this policy. Any data collected with relates to the implementation of this policy will be used to inform any changes to the policy, approaches to the management of the organisation and to the delivery of products and services where this is required.
This policy and associated procedures were approved by the Board on 10 March 2021 and will be reviewed by the Board by 10 March 2022 unless there is a change in legislation changes or supporting data identifies that a review is required before this date.
This version is subject to version control. All changes will be tracked here and confirmed as an updated version.
A compliment is defined as an expression of praise or admiration for our work in the management of our organisation and in the delivery of services.
A comment is defined as any feedback which may be of value to support our quest for continuous improvement.
A complaint is defined as any concern which evidences with failures to adhere to published policy and procedures and inability to meet service timescales.
PureGym Personal Training Academy endeavour to provide exceptional services. In support of this we pay due regard to all compliments, comments and complaints taking action to ensure continuous improvement.
In support of our commitment to outstanding practices we encourage clients, learners to raise any concerns immediately. This will enable us to resolve matters without delay and consider the changes to our ways of working.
Any intelligence we receive in the handing of a complaint that indicates inappropriate behaviours associated with safeguarding, equality, processing of personal data, noncompliance with regulation, legislation or any matter that gives rise to a potential adverse effect should be escalated to the relevant authority or awarding organisation immediately. As a reputable industry and training provider we take responsibility for reporting these matters promptly upon receipt of any intelligence that suggests this is the case.
Learners or any relevant third parties that are registered onto regulated qualifications should notify the appropriate awarding organisation or authority immediately if they suspect that maladministration or malpractice has occurred. They can also make the complaint direct to the relevant awarding organisation or authority in exceptional circumstances where they feel there was a significant breach by the centre of their procedures or published requirements.
As a training provider that delivers regulated qualifications we comply with the requirements of any current complaints or appeals policies and rules published by the awarding organisations and the regulators. Where any relevant party notify us of failures discovered in the assessment process in a qualification, we will review whether a similar failure could affect our own assessments. In doing so, we will consider whether any remedial action is necessary in relation to assessments that have been undertaken, as well as considering appropriate amendments to those processes for the future.
This policy is not to be used to address appeals against assessment outcomes or any other procedural decision which are covered within the PureGym Personal Training Academy Appeals Policy. Upon receipt of a complaint which is in fact an appeal, we will confirm that this is being handled in accordance with the Appeals Policy.
Compliments should be made in writing through our service inbox. We will acknowledge the compliment within ten working days.
Upon receipt of the compliment we may request further information which can be used in a published testimonial. This is not mandatory, and we will request your permission prior to publishing any information.
Comments should be made in writing through our service inbox. Please ensure that you provide clarity to enable us to use the information to support changes. We will acknowledge the comment within ten working days.
Upon receipt of the comment we may request further information in order to make changes in the management of the organisation and in the delivery of services where this is needed. We reserve the right to maintain systems and services in their current format where comments received from different parties are conflicting.
All complaints must be made to the PureGym Personal Training Academy before escalating to any other authority, awarding organisation or regulators. The exception to this rule is where the intelligence is associated with illegal or unethical activities which constitute malpractice or maladministration and require immediate escalations.
The staff member that received the informal complaint must maintain communication with the Integrity Officer throughout the process to ensure accurate records are maintained. If the complainant does not feel they can make a complaint informally they should move straight to stage two of these procedures.
The complainant should make a formal complaint in writing to the integrity Officer. This stage should be completed where the complainant does not feel it is appropriate for the complaint to be handled informally or if they are dissatisfied with the outcomes or handling of the informal complaint. The Integrity Officer will acknowledge receipt of the formal complaint within 10 working days. The acknowledgment will outline the course of action to be taken and the Integrity Officer will investigate the complaint in a manner which is relevant to the nature of the issues raised. Investigation activities include evidence collection and review which may include:
This list is not exhaustive and may not be required in all cases. This serves as an indication of the nature of activities required to solicit evidence in light of each individual set of circumstances. An evaluation of the information collected will be completed and outcomes determined the evidence has been validated and triangulated. Updates or outcomes will be communicated to all relevant stakeholders within and/or every 25 working days.
If any part of the complaint is upheld due consideration to how we can improve our service and arrangements will be confirmed. This may, for example, include a review of our procedures or arranging for staff training. In exceptional circumstances, internal disciplinary procedures may be exercised where the performance or behaviour of our staff is deemed inappropriate. The details of internal disciplinary procedures will not be shared externally other than the description of the outcome where confidentiality requirements permit.
Where the complainant exhausts PureGym Personal Training Academy complaints procedure and remains dissatisfied with the outcome and feel they have grounds for an appeal they are then eligible to follow a procedural appeal process as outlined in the PureGym Personal Training Academy procedural appeals policy.
Where the PureGym Personal Training Academy appeals procedure has been exhausted and the appellant remains dissatisfied with the outcome, they are then eligible report the appeal against the centre to the relevant awarding organisation. They must only do so where they have grounds and evidence which supports the appeal in accordance with each awarding organisation policy. Awarding organisation policies and reporting processes are housed on their websites.
Where learners on regulated qualifications or any relevant third party exhausts the awarding organisation appeals procedures and remain dissatisfied with the outcome, they are eligible to report the details of their appeal to the regulator. To do this they must follow the regulators procedures. The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) regulate products delivered by recognised awarding organisations in England. Ofqual handle issues:
Before reporting the matter to the regulator Ofqual, appellants should exhaust all stages in policy. It is unlikely that regulator will follow up on an incident unless the individual has initially been through the procedural appeal processes outline. Matters can be brought to Ofqual’s attention in writing, via email or by telephone:
This policy was approved by the Board on 10/03/2021 and will be reviewed by the Board in 10/03/2022 unless there is a change in legislation changes or supporting data identifies that a review is required before this date.
This document is subject to version control. All changes will be tracked here and confirmed as an updated version.
Integrity Officer email: email@example.com
AgeAge refers to a person belonging to a particular age (e.g. 32-year olds) or range of ages (e.g. 18 – 30-year olds).
DisabilityDisability is defined as where an individual has a physical or mental impairment which has a substantial and long-term adverse effect on that individual’s ability to carry out normal day-to-day activity.
Gender reassignmentGender reassignment refers to the process of transitioning from one gender to another.
recognised as ‘civil partnerships’. Civil partners must not be treated less favourably than married couples (except where permitted by the Equality Act).
Pregnancy and maternity
Race refers to the protected characteristic of Race. It refers to a group of people defined by their race, colour, and nationality (including citizenship) ethnic or national origins
Religion or belief
Sexual orientationSexual orientation is where a person’s sexual attraction is towards their own sex, the opposite sex or to both sexes.
Harassment by a third party
Malpractice and Maladministration Prevention
PureGym Personal Training Academy subcontracted workforce members must operate in accordance with all legislation, regulation, funding and awarding organisation rules. They must also operate in accordance with PureGym Personal Training Academy policies and procedures, organisational and industry codes of conduct and the legally established supply of service agreement.
Malpractice and Maladministration reporting
Malpractice and Maladministration outcomes
Penalties for subcontracted training and assessment sites
Sharing or transferring your data
Generally speaking, we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as providing our services and communicating with you.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
User Provided Information: We collect information you provide when choosing to participate in various activities on the website. Such information may include Personal Information. Personal Information includes data such as: your name, address, telephone number, email address, and other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
Log File Information: When you use our website, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
Analytics: We may share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to assist us in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the website.
THE WAY WE USE INFORMATION
WEBSITE USERS INFORMATION
If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the website, then we may use such information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the website, including, when applicable, sending you information.
Any personal information or other content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others, including Puregymstudent.com, without any additional permission. We may use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial, marketing, or other messages without additional consent. We may share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with third parties to assist us in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the website. We may disclose Personal Information and/or non-personally identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant. Puregymstudent.com reserves the right to disclose Personal Information and/or non-personally-identifiable information that Puregymstudent.com believes, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend itself against any third party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, to protect the security or integrity of our website, and to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Puregymstudent.com, our users or others, and to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Puregymstudent.com, our users or others.
We may use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, click stream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analysing user preferences and trends.
Within your browser you can choose whether you wish to accept cookies or not. Different browsers make different controls available to you and so we provide links below to popular manufacturers’ instructions on how you can do this. Generally, your browser will offer you the choice to accept, refuse or delete cookies at all times, or those from providers that website owners use (“third party cookies”), or those from specific websites.
Google ChromeInternet ExplorerFirefoxSafariSafari Mobile
Before purchasing a Puregymstudent.com service or product, you must familiarise yourself with this policy and we urge you to raise any queries with us prior to proceeding with your registration(s) or purchase.
INFORMATION PUREGYMSTUDENT.COM HOLDS
GENERAL ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Puregymstudent.com ordinarily requires you to provide us with that information that is required for the proper maintenance and administration of your user account with us.
Information necessary for ensuring the proper administration of your account. (including contact details such as email and telephone number, for ease of contacting you in relation to your account and services)
Data necessary for the specific Product/service obtained by you
Depending on the product or service you obtain, we may need additional information, or to use your data in another manner specific and necessary to that product or service. (See individual product/service sections below).
DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE RECEIVE?
WAYS WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
First and foremost, Puregymstudent.com uses your Data to process your payment and provide you with the services which you have purchased. Additionally, Puregymstudent.com may use Data to
We engage other companies and individuals to perform enhanced services on our behalf. In addition, certain of our enhanced services require that we contact Internet directories and various search engines on your behalf. Many of our service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
EXCEPTIONS TO DISCLOSURE LIMITATIONS
GENERAL PRIVACY CONDITIONS – ALL USERS
NOTE REGARDING SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
“Sensitive Personal Information” refers to personal information specifying medical or health conditions, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or information specifying sex life of the individual.
We do not ordinarily or knowingly require or collect Sensitive Personal information, nor do we use or disclose such information with third parties without your explicit consent.
NOTE REGARDING CHILDREN (under 18 years of age)
Please note that we do not knowingly permit or solicit information from individuals under eighteen (18) years of age. In addition, we do not knowingly market our products or services to individuals under eighteen (18) years of age. You may use our services only with involvement and permission of a parent or guardian.
HOW SECURE IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input and the information we may send to our agents.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
We have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help safeguard, prevent unauthorised access, maintain data security, and correctly use your information. To that extent, Puregymstudent.com employs security measures that are deemed commensurate to the quality of data held, with due regard to the state of the art and cost of the available security measures, and the risk to the privacy rights of you, as data subject. We do not, nor can we, guarantee security. Neither people nor security systems are fool proof, including encryption systems.
Where a breach occurs, Puregymstudent.com shall, upon discovering such a breach, ensure that our obligations under applicable data privacy requirements, and with specific acknowledgement of Articles 33 and 34 of the GDPR, are complied with where applicable.
RETENTION OF DATA
Puregymstudent.com does not retain any Personal Information for longer than is necessary.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
To access, update or delete your personal information, Puregymstudent.com will provide you with access to certain information about you for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. To view or change this information, log in to your account. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
Where applicable, you have the right to obtain from Puregymstudent.com a confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed. In addition, where such processing is confirmed, and you request it, we shall arrange access to the personal data and the following information;
Where your personal data is transferred to a third country you also have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards, we have put in place pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR relating to the transfer.
Copies of the Data: Puregymstudent.com, shall be happy to provide, where requested, a copy of that data, relating to you, which are being processed. Subject to the restrictions as noted in Article 23 of the GDPR.
All personal information held by Puregymstudent.com is that information which you have provided to us. To view or change this information, you should log in to your account. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records. If this is deemed insufficient, or you are experiencing any difficulties in making the required updates, please contact us.
Where you as, the data subject, wish to erase personal data concerning you, Puregymstudent.com will fulfil this request should one of the following grounds apply:
RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
Where Puregymstudent.com has publicly disclosed your data and where you have made a valid request to erase your personal data, we will, taking into account the available technology and the cost of implementation, take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform any controllers which are processing that personal data, of your request for erasure.
disadvantage in a training or assessment situation or environment. Reasonable adjustments are made to an assessment for a qualification to enable a learner with a disability to demonstrate his or her knowledge, skills and understanding of the levels of attainment required by the assessment specification for that qualification.
This policy was approved by the Board on 10 March 2021 and will be reviewed by the Board on March 2022 unless there is a change in legislation changes or supporting data identifies that a review is required before this date.
Section 4: Policy and procedure review
Section 5: Policy document version control
© Copyright PureGym Personal Training Academy